Friday, November 6, 2009

First roll of film

It has been about 9 or 10 years that I have not used a film camera. But this October I finally started experimenting with the old Zeiss Ikon Contina that my boyfriend found for me in his parents' house. This week I finally picked up the photographs from the lab. I'm quite satisfied with the outcomes, considering that the camera must be older than 30 years.

Fujifilm, don't remember which one, ASA 400

About:

Ahoi! My name is Judith. I am an Austrian-based frequent traveller. This is the place where I share some of the pictures I take along the way. I'm really into photography, and not so much into writing-something-on-my-blog. But hey, if you can say something nice, say it in the comments!

| E-mail |


© 2009-2012. Alle Bildrechte liegen bei der Autorin. Bitte respektieren Sie die Urheberrechte.

{Simply said, please don't steal my work! If you want to re-post my images elsewhere on the web, please contact me first. Very much appreciated!}